Sunday, October 24, 2010

How To Delete Email On Facebook Login

Telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Over time universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act, this is what George Orwell said but I will add more as the new times that corrono.Quindi tell the truth today means more than to be revolutionaries, including terrorists and subversives at work malingerers or better vagabondi.Qualche days ago I published a article on the youth question, namely the atypical and the lack of work, but the problems do not end and are not limited to those who did not have a job, often those with a job is forced to lose the dignity of fear lose it, endangering their lives, heedless of the risk is only to please the copings of turno.Perchè say that telling the truth is to be malingerers? From personal experience, when I put on my workplace a safety problem, and Capetti leaders have waged against me, like I said the most absurd lies, among other things, giving me the name of vagabondo.Tutto here? And no worse is yet to come, in all this, the thing that hurt me most was not the screams of those who still yelling in the wrong, but the appalling silence of so many of my colleagues who were there and watched the whole debate continuing to work like nothing fosse.Guardate dear readers, often within the factory are blaming the unions, but I accuse the unions but primarily accuse the workers and I repeat my question at all just that, in Taranto lacks the culture of the worker. is always more depressing to know that my grandfather was illiterate that has done so many fights for me, giving me the rights I have today, and many young people like me and with a higher culture, are bringing me to lose all the rights won with blood and sweat of those who went before us . I do not think it's easy to fight against injustice and oppression, but I think that the less you have to fight, we are the architects of what is now the world promises but we have to fight, do not need to be afraid, because as another person said, committed to a struggle even more noble, and that our country has lost their lives, to reiterate here that the Mafia was fought in the people culturally, well he said, who fear dies every day who did not fear dying once. John Falcone.Quel days I was not afraid of ribbelarmi, dear colleagues, that day was not revolutionary, dear colleagues, that day I just told the TRUTH without fear ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment