by David Cason, 25, student
me introduce myself: my name is Davide Dal Cason, Arzignano was born 25 years ago, and after spending in my teens I went back to Chiampo Arzignano and still reside in the district of Garden Village. The Da Vinci High School has given me opportunity to meet the reality of Arzignano, and it is precisely at that moment that I could have the first contacts with the then prof. Fracasso, who at the time already dispensed verses of poetry, alternating formulas in biology. The end of my high school coincided with the decision to begin the adventure university in the field of social psychology. The analysis of the work environment, social processes and communication have become my main interest, and after the first degree three years ago now I'm bringing my training in coping with the degree in June. During the last six years alternating between Padua and Arzignano, I had the opportunity to make some important experiences as the civil service, animation, especially in Catholic and a period of study abroad, namely in Finland, where I saw that young people have a very different view of the entire system to our society than Italy . All this, and also the support of Stephen, have convinced me that my past complaints about young people are useless without a concrete contribution to my reality more closely, and I have chosen to expose myself to bring new ideas within the Our advice to young people Arzignanesi count!
Marco Bernabe, 27, a practicing Advocate
Arzignano Dear citizens, my name is Mark and I Bernabè 28 years.
am a doctor of laws from January 2006. After graduating I attended a training period (six months) at the Public Prosecutor of the District Court of Trento. In September of that year I enrolled in the two-year specialization for Legal Professionals Verona and Trento. Received his diploma on I decided to end the practice of forensic practice that still carries out as a trainee at the side of a civil court at the Court of Vicenza.
I decided to run because I believe that everything happens for good or evil, is man. Because I believe that if you want things to change us, first of all to change. Why are not enough to change the words but deeds.
I think the key prerequisites for free citizens feel they are above all the culture and knowledge. In particular, I strongly believe in the rights and duties. But it is clear that these are likely to remain just empty words without the will and real commitment to bring the knowledge of those principles, values, rights and duties that underpin our community and make us feel citizens. I will work to ensure that culture is celebrated with the rules and the legality and, for example, that every day of the eighteenth birthday boy receives a gift from his town the text of the Constitution. I decided to run because I believe in us young people, in my city: I think in the future. Because they are very convinced that the interests of society, rules, justice, security, are all alike and can not, therefore, be limited by quotas ideologies. Because I think, finally, that awareness, as young people, to be the future of our country gives us a huge responsibility.
... we can not stand by and watch ...
It 's a challenge to myself and to all those who believe in this project.
am a doctor of laws from January 2006. After graduating I attended a training period (six months) at the Public Prosecutor of the District Court of Trento. In September of that year I enrolled in the two-year specialization for Legal Professionals Verona and Trento. Received his diploma on I decided to end the practice of forensic practice that still carries out as a trainee at the side of a civil court at the Court of Vicenza.
I decided to run because I believe that everything happens for good or evil, is man. Because I believe that if you want things to change us, first of all to change. Why are not enough to change the words but deeds.
I think the key prerequisites for free citizens feel they are above all the culture and knowledge. In particular, I strongly believe in the rights and duties. But it is clear that these are likely to remain just empty words without the will and real commitment to bring the knowledge of those principles, values, rights and duties that underpin our community and make us feel citizens. I will work to ensure that culture is celebrated with the rules and the legality and, for example, that every day of the eighteenth birthday boy receives a gift from his town the text of the Constitution. I decided to run because I believe in us young people, in my city: I think in the future. Because they are very convinced that the interests of society, rules, justice, security, are all alike and can not, therefore, be limited by quotas ideologies. Because I think, finally, that awareness, as young people, to be the future of our country gives us a huge responsibility.
... we can not stand by and watch ...
It 's a challenge to myself and to all those who believe in this project.
Alberto Masiero, 27, used
Hello everyone Alberto Masiero are. I am 27 years old and I live in Restena.
I was offered the opportunity to apply for the civil list, "CITTA 'FUTURA 2.0" in the forthcoming local elections on 6 / 7 June Arzignano.
I accepted the job with loyalty and enthusiasm in what I believe in a civic commitment to administer our city, beyond the political debate and party.
The commitment that I take is that of a young voice for the future of Arzignano leading up to the job security and the environment.
I think it important to use more and more intense with the creation of renewable sources of qualification courses related to creating new opportunities Work for us young people who are the future of our country. As a young
we strongly believe that for "first" we must make our voices heard to improve and improve, bringing new ideas for a better future, cleaner and healthier for everyone.
My Slogan: A young voice for the future of Arzignano; Arzignano for Young People, Youth Arzignano ideas.
I was offered the opportunity to apply for the civil list, "CITTA 'FUTURA 2.0" in the forthcoming local elections on 6 / 7 June Arzignano.
I accepted the job with loyalty and enthusiasm in what I believe in a civic commitment to administer our city, beyond the political debate and party.
The commitment that I take is that of a young voice for the future of Arzignano leading up to the job security and the environment.
I think it important to use more and more intense with the creation of renewable sources of qualification courses related to creating new opportunities Work for us young people who are the future of our country. As a young
we strongly believe that for "first" we must make our voices heard to improve and improve, bringing new ideas for a better future, cleaner and healthier for everyone.
My Slogan: A young voice for the future of Arzignano; Arzignano for Young People, Youth Arzignano ideas.
Davide Molon, 28, engineer
Molon are David, born 28 years ago to work as a freelancer and Arzignano.Vivo in our busy city construction and energy saving. I chose to run for the civil list "CittĂ Futura 2.0" because I think that putting in their time for the country where you live is a strong sign of responsibility for a proud citizen of the municipality where vive.Condividendo this idea of \u200b\u200b"active" participation, with some friends I chosen to form a group, where, despite the limited experience due to youth, creativity, commitment, participation and shared a common goal are not difetto.Sostengo Stefano Fracasso because I think that in the latter office administration has done its job well, reaching the goals it had set, and because I am convinced that the road taken is in the right people today are proud direzione.Molte Arzignano to live: our task is that they are all in the future.
Armelle Paul, 21, student
Armelle My name is Paul, I'm 21 years old student of modern literature in Verona, because I am convinced that one day I can become a journalist or writer maybe both. I am passionate about poetry, art, literature and everything is linked to the word, its evocative power, its creative expression. And I am convinced that the administration of a city is connected in some way, the word, the dialogue established with the public, intermingling of ideas and interests that makes a community is full of meetings, appointments, opportunities. In recent years I have had the opportunity to work towards dissent, a cultural event in Arzignano can go through more than fair to the interest and prestige achieved in these various issues. Stefano Fracasso know well (including the creators of the show, among other things) and his conception of the city, so I want you to engage with him and we all continue to live Arzignano of ideas, cultural activities and opportunities for young people like me . Commit ourselves together.
Stefano Ferrari, 26, student
My name is Stefano Ferrari, was born June 4, 1983 in Marostica, but have always lived in Arzignano. I spent my childhood in San Bortolo but are now almost 15 years that I have to Tezze. As a child, but I think it is quite common among children, I always liked to play with friends who do their homework. My passion has always been football, I started early, at 5 years, in the pitch behind the house until you get to play in Vicenza, where after 10 years of drawing in the youth sector, I came into the first team in Serie B. But my dream was interrupted due to countless injuries and knee operations but which are managed to heal so that we can still continue to play, although in lower categories and currently play in Serie D in Montecchio. Fortunately I have always pledged to balance sports with school and after completing five years of high school at Liceo Da Vinci Arzignano, I enrolled in law at Verona. It 's hard between sport and study, but finally there are still a few exams to get my bachelor's degree, then I still intend to finish even the specialist. Recently I got involved instead of this experience with the list future city 2.0, made up of young boys with whom I immediately found in harmony and with whom I hope to give my little contribution to continuing the "Vision" that has Arzignano Stefano Fracasso.
0 comments:
Post a Comment