Boys will be trivial, but London is really nice nice .. I seemed to be in another world! It 's a very young city, with people who do their own business, who dresses as he pleases and poses as he likes without anyone watching them wrong .. also in Modena .. no??
I was a bit worried to go away with an Giugy, because it is true that I know of nine years, but have never been away together .. and were it not go?? uff .. Instead, she went to god! He showed me all over the city, taught me to ask for a cup of English tea and stamps and most of all I have endured every time I stopped to do the fucking photino! : D Well ..
I was a bit worried to go away with an Giugy, because it is true that I know of nine years, but have never been away together .. and were it not go?? uff .. Instead, she went to god! He showed me all over the city, taught me to ask for a cup of English tea and stamps and most of all I have endured every time I stopped to do the fucking photino! : D Well ..
London is pretty nice, not too cheap but you can turn a blind eye on what looks good on you .. x
0 comments:
Post a Comment