Monday I went to Reggio to see the School of Internazionaler Comics .. I saw the building of schools, classrooms future, since everything is still under renovation, and I talked with the coordinator of the section of Graphics ..
at a certain point I asked if I could make the admission interview and he told me that I was already doing and that if I sign up, there was no problem for them since the interview the 'I spent! : D
are charged a tot! now lacking only the entry .. 2650 eurini .. :) I do not know if it or wait to see the Academy in Bologna, although calculating the pros are greater in Reggio ..
By August I want to decide .. We'll see .. : D
In the mouth wolf to me! Yuppidoooooooooooo!!
at a certain point I asked if I could make the admission interview and he told me that I was already doing and that if I sign up, there was no problem for them since the interview the 'I spent! : D
are charged a tot! now lacking only the entry .. 2650 eurini .. :) I do not know if it or wait to see the Academy in Bologna, although calculating the pros are greater in Reggio ..
By August I want to decide .. We'll see .. : D
In the mouth wolf to me! Yuppidoooooooooooo!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment