two consecutive nights out with the class!
Wednesday after school, me, the elimination, the rate and the man, beppe and Fabio, we went to China and finished eating, since nobody wanted to go home we went to kinky's a drink. quite a cauldron full of alcohol and fruit and so on chat! mum at midnight and Luke are gone so we were I, the elimination, beppe and fabio and what have we done? cia are put to question on history, Italian, physics lab .. and we were also going well! I was having fun too, but the time had come to one of the lullaby .. ufi!
Thursday: after going to school and received the good news from Ganz (also gives me nine!) I and Eli went to eat, then cinema a piada!
film? sex and the city!! I'm not a big fan, but sex and the city is still sex and the city .. no?? how nice that was!! is also playing some tear .. : (Well, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Yes, yes!
it took a little romance ..
and tonight I do not go to school because they are working then, Yesterday was the last day of school. on the last day of the fifth .. .. my mom is eight years I imagined how it could be:) and with others we meet again Sunday to begin studying for the exam .. fingers crossed!
a kiss to all ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment